- GMAW solid wire for mild steels
- Use with CO2 or Ar/CO2 mixed gas
- Increased Manganese content to bring higher strength than G3Si1 wire.
- Excellent weldability: Stable arc, low spatter, low clean up, and suitable for both short-circuit transfer and high current spray transfer. Very consistent wire placement, particularly good for pipe welding or robotic welding which requires very precise weld location.
- Superb feedability: Unique manufacturing technology that results in a clean wire surface, smooth copper coating layer and an even amount of feeding lubricant. These advantages ensure lower friction during wire feeding and better electrical conductivity.