DURAWELD® 350/500 is a new and highly reliable CV DC power source provided by Lincoln Electric.
It can be used in various industries. Taking advantage of advanced control technology improves manufacturing process. It not only features superior performance but helps users set welding parameters precisely and weld more conveniently.
DURAWELD® 350/500 is produced strictly in accordance with IEC standard (IEC60974-1). IP23 ensures to be operated in harsh environment such as ship building, heavy steel structure.
DURAWELD® 350/500 is especially designed for GMAW including FCAW. It has excellent CV DC output features when used 100% CO2 or mixed gas as protective gas.
Adjustable switch is placed on front panel including 2T/4T option, crater voltage and crater current. Independent DIP switch on main PC board can bring advanced feature and special function such as pre ow control, synergic operation control, arc start at low current, generator control, energy saving control, wire feeder option and so on, which improves exibilities of usage greatly.
DURAWELD® can be matched with LWF®-22, LWF®-24 Plus and LWF®-4GS wire feeders of Lincoln Electric.
FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES OF DURAWELD 350/500
DURAWELD machine offers two DIPs (S1 and S2) switch on the PC board, which allows the user to have additional features as: reflow on/of switch, synergic function, Run in speed setting, energy saving switch,…
Top features and advantages
- Programmed welding output-the user can adjust welding current and voltage according to their application requirement.
- Digital voltage and current display-easy to read.
- Synergic adjustment of welding parameter – more convenient for welding parameters adjustment.
- Self-adaptive burn back control-burn back mode can be adjusted based on actual welding standard to attain wire clipping function.
- Slow wire feeding before arc start-provide more reliable arc start, ensure cleaning and good appearance of weld bead around arc start.
- Preset of crater voltage and current – convenient for burn back setting and easy for operation.
- 2T/4T trigger mode-bring operator advanced welding control and make welding easier and more excellent.
- Coated and sealed PC board-ensure long lifecycle of PC board usage in harsh environment.
- Energy saving control-After activation of this function, DURAWELD® 350/500 can save more energy in idle state.
- IP23-It can ensure the machine of higher reliability in harsh and rugged environment condition.
- High reliability-H class design, higher reliability.