- Outstanding AWS E6010 and E7018 performance - using up to 7/32 in. (5.5 mm) diameter electrode that enables both whip and drag techniques.
- Touch Start TIG® - allows the welding arc to be established without high frequency starting.
- Air carbon arc cutting and gouging - with up to 3/16 in. (4.8 mm) diameter carbon electrode.
- Selectable Hot Start - turn it off for thin material or flip it on for thick, rusty or dirty material.
- Variable Arc Force - dial in the “soft” or “crisp” arc you want.
- PowerConnect® Technology (Patent-Pending) - automatically adjusts to input power
- Tribrid® Power Module- high power factor and efficiency
- 208/230/380/415/460/575/1/ 3/50/60
- Excellent arc characteristics, for a wide range of applications
- Input voltage compensation
- Generator compatible, ideal for site use