ALUMAFAB® MULTI-PROCESS WELDER
- Easy to set up and operate.
- Rugged enough for any heavy-duty aluminum industrial application.
- Overcome common welding issues like erratic feeding, arc instability and soot.
- Just dial in and weld with the most commonly used waveforms.
- Standard CV Pulse and CV Spray modes plus CC Pulse (Constant Current Pulse).
Thông tin chi tiết
|Dimensions||673 x 356 x 477 mm|
|Pha điện đầu vào||
- Vertical head lift adjuster for adjusting electrical stick-out from 1/2 in. to 5 in. (12.7 to 127.0 mm)
- Weld angle is up to 50° from vertical on either side; drag angle is up to 30° from vertical.
- Control box is conveniently located on the tractor
- Submerged Arc
Processes: Sub Arc
- Multi-process: MMA, Lift TIG, Pulse MIG/MAG, FCAW-GS/SS. It will bring you broad welding capabilities from Aluminum pulse MIG to low amperage sheet metal TIG and MMA up to 6 mmm
- The Lincoln Electric China made OPTIMARC® 500PA married with the Lincoln global PF-46 wire feeder brings international engineering and quality at a competitive local price