Power Wave® AC/DC 1000SD
- 380 - 575 VAC, 50/60Hz Voltage Input – Offers the ability to be connected anywhere in the world.
- Easy to Parallel Machines or Run Multiple Arcs.
- 3-Phase Voltage Input – Eliminates the imbalance associated with transformer-based AC welding machines.
- Severe Duty – Can be stored outdoors. IP23 Rated.
- Software Based Controls – Can be upgraded as new features become available.
Thông tin chi tiết
TECHNICAL PERFORMANCE MODEL TWS-520LX
|1||Height of web (mm)||200 - 2000|
|2||Width of flange (mm)||200 - 800|
|3||Min. thickness of web (mm)||4|
|4||Min. thickness of flange (mm)||6|
|5||Length of H-Beam (mm)||15000|
|6||Welding speed (mm/min)||200 - 3000|
|7||Max. returning speed (mm/min)||3000|
|8||Wire diameter (mm)||1.6 - 4.8|
|9||Flux hoper capacity (liters)||100 x 2|
|10||Max load of welder wire container (kg)||650x4|
|11||Power (Excluded power source) (kw)||14.2|
|12||Rails span (mm)||2000|
|13||Dimension LxWxH (mm)||3890x5100x4540|
|14||Weight machine (kg)||2500|
|15||Weight full load (kg)||6000|
- Compatible with a variety of wire feeder types–analog, digital, and across-the-arc feeders
- Premium multi-process arc characteristics for wire, stick and DC TIG processes
- Use with a wide range of available 3 phase input power
- Streamlined operator panel minimizes setup time
- Components designed to run cool for long life in high temperature environments
- IP-23 rated for use in harsh environments
- PowerConnect® Technology (Patent-Pending) - automatically adjusts to input power
- Tribrid® Power Module- high power factor and efficiency
- 208/230/380/415/460/575/1/ 3/50/60